UX/UI Designer is a member of the Agile Team responsible for optimising applications (usually web based) to improve ease of use (usability), and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users' problems. They also focus on designing the presentation and interactivity of a product. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Technical Product Management, Business Owners, and other stakeholders.
- Plan and implement new designs for Capital Markets Shared Technology applications
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and experience if proposed designs
- Communicate with the users to understand their business goals and objectives
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research.
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicate scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Incorporate a visual or brand identity into the finished product
- Develop and maintain design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications), personas, stroryboards and specifications
- Participate in team's demo and retrospectives.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where needs evolve rapidly and priorities change
- Team player (co-operative, support, be flexible, take ownership, appropriate challenge, maturity etc.).
- Design thinking
- A user-centric mindset
- Attention to detail
- Creative and analytical approach
- Understanding of interaction design principles
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Minimum of 3 years UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and understanding web communication (Rest API) would be helpful
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Creativity, proactivity, flexibility, attention to details
- Good sense of design (user interface, graphic design, illustration, colours, proportions)
- Good communication, presentation and demonstration skills
- Knowledge of industry tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator etc.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.