Worldwide SFDC Capability Lead - Lead Management, Marketing and Contact Management (Determined Contract - 2 years period)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Worldwide SFDC Capability Lead - Lead Management, Marketing and Contact Management (Determined Contract - 2 years period) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
In a typical day as a Worldwide SFDC Capability Lead - Lead Management, Marketing and Contact Management you would:
- You will provide domain-specific expertise and overall quality leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities
- You will drive innovation and integration of new technologies and initiatives into sales operations tools and activities
- You will create strategy and roadmap for a simplified sales tool and process stack
- You will work with End to End Process Team and SME Advisors to identify process changes and opportunities for capability improvement
- You will deliver meaningful improvements in SFDC user experience
- You will drive process and operational improvements ensuring operational excellence
- Ensures a clear and complete understanding and documentation of the user stories and requirements - this includes managing requests, escalations and requirements coming from business, program team, extended team members and coordinating and communicating as necessary to ensure the right actions are taken.
- You will provide relevant MOC, Communications and training for tools and processes
- You will be key interface across sales with IT, Vendors, RTM, Marketing, BUs and global functions
- You will understand how SFDC updates will affect our HPE users’ experience and impact to business processes overall.
- You will support and execute the sales M&A due diligence and integration of acquisitions
- You will have bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
- You will have typically 6-10 years experience
- You will have experience designing and implementing overall process and tools management and improvement frameworks to provide SFDC Capability and features designed to the HPE sales process.
- You will have thorough understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
- You will have thorough understanding of the Software Development Life cycle
- You will have mastery in English and local language.
- You will have ability to effectively communicate business processes and how sales tools and capabilities align to those processes.
- You will have strong stakeholder engagement
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?