Client Security Analyst - Junior
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs American Greetings active
View all jobs Client Security Analyst - Junior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, or equivalent work experience.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
• 1+ years in an enterprise client-server environment;
• Background in administering UNIX and Windows security;
• Background or understanding of managing a Microsoft Active Directory LDAP and IBM TDS LDAP;
• Windows Share permissions, NTFS permissions & Active Directory group memberships;
• Mainframe security administration experience is desirable;
• Planning, implementation and ongoing support of security environment in multi-site organization;
• Experience in SAP authorization concepts, roles/activity groups, user administration and role based access control is a plus;
• Background of process analysis, flowchart diagrams & security process documentation;
• Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Windows server security administration;
• Basic knowledge of AIX UNIX security administration;
• Basic knowledge of IBM TAM/TDS LDAP security administration;
• Knowledge of email administration with Microsoft Exchange;
• Good troubleshooting, root cause analysis and test planning skills.
Nice to have:
• Microsoft Exchange Admin center knowledge is a plus (e-mail creation of all types, message tracing, troubleshooting);
• Oracle application – User Management knowledge is a plus;
• Knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Identity management is a big plus;
• Exposure to information security disciplines in a large, enterprise client-server environment is a big plus.
Skills & Abilities:
• Flexible, positive, and team-oriented attitude;
• Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with technical and business partners;
• Good written, verbal and presentation abilities;
• Able to handle dynamic environment with focus on success and productivity;
• Good analytical abilities and critical thinking.
• This role requires technical infrastructure background, ideal on client security area, strong interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities. Knowledge of security best practices as it relates to both the implementation and ongoing operations of an enterprise landscape;
• Responsible for day-to-day security configuration tasks and user administration throughout production support and all project lifecycles;
• This position will be responsible for executing day-to-day tasks to include creating, deleting, disabling, enabling, unlocking and modifying user accounts, permissions and access rights in multiple technical platforms, including, but not limited to: MS Active Directory, IBM TAM/TDS LDAP, UNIX, Mainframe, MS Exchange, and client specific applications;
• Assist and participate in the design, creates and maintains SAP user accounts, passwords, security profiles, roles and role assignments to positions in SAP landscapes;
• Prioritizes and provides resolution for security support and authorization issues in compliance with IT service level agreements;
• Monitors for potential security policy violations and report to IT management;
• Create & maintain documentation of all relevant security specifications, systems, and procedures;
• Work with Internal Audit & Compliance teams to facilitate strong controls around user access and usage of the system as appropriate and to ensure the SAP applications and other open systems are secured as per organizational company security policies and procedures;
• Manage open requests and issues to ensure all work is delivered on time and with high quality;
• Perform security design & engineering for new solutions and implement those solutions;
• Keep process, documentation and operational improvements and best practices;
• Working with the business & project teams in developing functional specifications related to security concerns.
This position is responsible for day-to-day security administration tasks on all infrastructure platforms that are centrally supported by the corporate IT organization. Primary platforms include, but are not limited to: SAP ERP platform, z/OS Mainframe Top Secret/IDMS/CICS, Microsoft Windows Server/Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, AIX Unix, IBM LDAP TDS, and various RDBMS.
In addition to primary security administration responsibilities, this role is also responsible for the identification and implementation of optimizations that drive continuous improvement and productivity around security administration across the administration team. This role is also responsible for maintaining the security administration documentation repository, and is the primary liaison for Sarbanes-Oxley and other security compliance demands of the corporation.
About American Greetings
American Greetings is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love.
American Greetings’ major greeting card lines are American Greetings, Carlton Cards, Gibson, Recycled Paper Greetings and Papyrus. We also own large web collections of greetings on the Web @ AmericanGreetings.com, Cardstore.com; headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, American Greetings has offices worldwide in Canada, UK - Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion.
Our websites: americangreetings.com, americangreetings.ro, bluemountain.com, jacquielawson.com.
The Bucharest Office is one of AG’s IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development areas.
We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
• Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
• Linux, Microsoft Windows - Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
• Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium - QA Automation and much more.
Join US, and you’ll discover a place where work becomes fun! We are in Cotroceni Business Center – close to Politechnica University and AFI.
Join us and you’ll discover nice people, a team of professionals and a place where you come to work with pleasure :)