HR Administrative Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs HR Administrative Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in HR administration, including a good understanding of the main HR processes and the administrative support required
• Very good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of HR information systems (SAP knowledge could be an advantage)
• A client-oriented approach, we are operating at a fast pace and do our best to serve our internal clients in the most relevant
• Great command of English
• Attention to detail and quality focus
• Team-player attitude and, last but not least, a good sense of humor :)
• Hiring and termination of individual labor relationships - monitoring all processes for compliance with local laws and company policies & standards
• Administration of personnel - drafting all the necessary documents: labor contracts, contract addenda, decisions and other documents requested by employees
• HR systems maintenance and reporting
• Payroll support - collecting and centralizing all relevant info
• Involvement in the regular salary surveys – data gathering and analysis
• Maintaining accuracy of data in the relevant systems
Subject to our future team growth and internal demands dynamics, the role may enlarge or record various changes, in line with the job holder’s skills and professional interests.