Siemens SRL - DevOps Engineer for R&D
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Romania active
View all jobs Siemens SRL - DevOps Engineer for R&D active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens in Romania - Technology to Transform the Everyday
- 8 cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Sibiu, Galați, Buziaș
- 2,300 employees
- 5 Research and Development centres
- 4 factories
Siemens contribution to society:
- 300,000 € Investments in equipment for universities
- 1,600 internship students
- 100,000 m² more efficient offices through Siemens intelligent management solutions
- 1,000,000 residents benefit from drinking water through Siemens automation and monitoring solutions
- 7 cities equipped with Siemens automation systems for wastewater treatment
Our four strategic priorities:
1. Customer impact - We anticipate what our customers need before they even know they need it.
2. Technology with purpose - Innovative technology has been at the core of Siemens for more than 170 years and it will remain at the core of the future we're building.
3. Empowered people - Driving progress by empowering our customers, partners and employees.
4. Growth mindset - Rather than make yesterday last, we are committed to building tomorrow by learning and being open to change.
Competencies - Use your skills to move the world forward:
Experience with source code management systems (Git)
Advanced scripting skills in Python and Perl
Experience in compilers (e.g. gcc and MS Visual Studio)
Linux and Windows Operating system environments know-how
Very good English skills.
Your new role - Areas of Responsibilities:
Implementation and maintenance of our build framework and build environment
3rd Party SW handling in our development builds
Creation of different kind of development builds
Labeling/tagging of different development releases
Handover of official releases
Supporting customer projects with creation of customer branches and builds (PE-builds)
Installation and maintenance of build servers
Implementation of security measures in build environment
Configuration and maintenance of code quality Tools including CppCheck & TeamScale.
We’re Siemens, a collection of outstanding minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us! Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. Siemens in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: siemens.ro/cariere.