Siemens SRL - SAP SD MM Solution Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Romania active
View all jobs Siemens SRL - SAP SD MM Solution Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens in Romania - Technology to Transform the Everyday
- 8 cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Sibiu, Galați, Buziaș
- 2,300 employees
- 5 Research and Development centres
- 4 factories
Siemens contribution to society:
- 300,000 € Investments in equipment for universities
- 1,600 internship students
- 100,000 m² more efficient offices through Siemens intelligent management solutions
- 1,000,000 residents benefit from drinking water through Siemens automation and monitoring solutions
- 7 cities equipped with Siemens automation systems for wastewater treatment
Our four strategic priorities:
1. Customer impact - We anticipate what our customers need before they even know they need it.
2. Technology with purpose - Innovative technology has been at the core of Siemens for more than 170 years and it will remain at the core of the future we're building.
3. Empowered people - Driving progress by empowering our customers, partners and employees.
4. Growth mindset - Rather than make yesterday last, we are committed to building tomorrow by learning and being open to change.
Your profile for "Making the future possible":
You have successfully completed your studies in business informatics, computer science or a comparable qualification
Professional experience in the SAP Module SD and MM
A very good understanding of logistics in general and you are familiar with the integrative functionality of an SAP ERP system
Good knowledge of the SAP ERP development environment and good knowledge of the ABAP programming language
Familiar with project and service management as well as the analysis and design of business processes
You have a reliable and structured way of working, analytical thinking, presentation skills and persuasive power
You are characterized by resilience, flexibility as well as communication and team ability
Experience in the S/4 HANA environment is considered a plus
You have either very good English or German language skills in both spoken and written communication, ideally you have language skills both in German and English
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
You will support the operating departments in optimizing business processes in the areas of Sales & Deliver (SAP SD) and Material Management (SAP MM)
Analyze new requirements, design integrative solutions, and implement them in close cooperation with the operating departments and internal and external partners
Responsible for testing and releasing new solutions for productive use
In the 3rd level support of our service management you will take over the coordination of internal and external IT service providers and support them in error analysis and error correction
The analysis and evaluation of trends and developments within your area of responsibility is also one of your tasks
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. In Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest we have a competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: siemens.ro/cariere.