Siemens SRL - Golang Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Romania active
View all jobs Siemens SRL - Golang Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens in Romania - Technology to Transform the Everyday
- 8 cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Sibiu, Galați, Buziaș
- 2,300 employees
- 5 Research and Development centres
- 4 factories
Siemens contribution to society:
- 300,000 € Investments in equipment for universities
- 1,600 internship students
- 100,000 m² more efficient offices through Siemens intelligent management solutions
- 1,000,000 residents benefit from drinking water through Siemens automation and monitoring solutions
- 7 cities equipped with Siemens automation systems for wastewater treatment
Our four strategic priorities:
1. Customer impact - We anticipate what our customers need before they even know they need it.
2. Technology with purpose - Innovative technology has been at the core of Siemens for more than 170 years and it will remain at the core of the future we're building.
3. Empowered people - Driving progress by empowering our customers, partners and employees.
4. Growth mindset - Rather than make yesterday last, we are committed to building tomorrow by learning and being open to change.
• You have more than 3 years with real world programming experience
• Proficiency in programming using Golang (testing frameworks; go routines & channels are considered a plus)
• You bring analytical skills, initiative, and problem-solving attitude along
• You have experience of working in an agile team and excellent communication skills
• You are fluent in English.
Your new role:
You will part of a team designing and implementing cloud based applications and digital services as part of the Engineering Ecosystem in the Energy Transmission Solutions domain
• You are responsible for building back-end software
• Integrate cloud services in existing tool landscape
• Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of continually increasing our development productivity
• Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
• Become part of an internationally distributed team of developers and engineers
The Transmission systems need to live up to new challenges in the wake of decarbonization, decentralization, and digitalization. High-voltage direct current (HVDC) technology offers the most efficient means of transmitting large amount of power over long distances, help connect green power to the grid, and stabilize three-phase-grids. Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS) are the perfect solution for increasing the reliability of AC grids, improving power quality, and boosting transmission efficiency.
We are tasked with the design and development of tools and utilities as part of a heterogeneous application engineering ecosystem for the HVDC and FACTS domain. The department is heavily invested in the area of software platform architecture, development and digitalization to empower our engineering teams to deliver customer projects as fast and reliable as possible.
Energy Transmission Solutions - What do we offer?
• You will be part of a highly professional team, working with future driven technologies on innovative software products.
• Close collaboration between colleagues, also remotely through video calls and dashboard tools.
• Besides an agile, vibrant working environment and many more benefits, you will have a chance to grow with the product