Siemens SRL - Full Stack Developer (with Typescript)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Siemens Romania active
View all jobs Siemens SRL - Full Stack Developer (with Typescript) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, we create technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, we empower our customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens in Romania - Technology to Transform the Everyday
- 8 cities: Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Brașov, Sibiu, Galați, Buziaș
- 2,300 employees
- 5 Research and Development centres
- 4 factories
Siemens contribution to society:
- 300,000 € Investments in equipment for universities
- 1,600 internship students
- 100,000 m² more efficient offices through Siemens intelligent management solutions
- 1,000,000 residents benefit from drinking water through Siemens automation and monitoring solutions
- 7 cities equipped with Siemens automation systems for wastewater treatment
Our four strategic priorities:
1. Customer impact - We anticipate what our customers need before they even know they need it.
2. Technology with purpose - Innovative technology has been at the core of Siemens for more than 170 years and it will remain at the core of the future we're building.
3. Empowered people - Driving progress by empowering our customers, partners and employees.
4. Growth mindset - Rather than make yesterday last, we are committed to building tomorrow by learning and being open to change.
• Experience in Backend technologies: Node.js, NestJS, TypeORM, PostgreSQL
• Git know-how
• Willingness and ability to learn and apply new concepts or technologies
• Proactive and motivated personality with excellent communication skills to cooperate with other disciplines as well as other locations in a global setup
• Fluency in English, spoken and written
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and provide cross-project support
Nice to have:
• Unit testing experience
• Experience with UI libraries such as Bootstrap
The partner division has developed and deployed world class systems to automate and manage complex buildings such as hospitals, data centers or universities: Siemens Desigo.
As energy efficiency is a major concern in the development of Siemens systems, our work has a direct contribution to the lowering of the carbon footprint of large buildings, which already consists of 36% of the total emissions across Europe.
The technology stack consists of Angular, RxJs, TypeScript, Node.js, Nest.js, TypeORM, PostgreSQL, AWS, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes and is always up to date.
The CI/CD is very important for us, along with automatic tests. There are regularly scheduled “Innovation Sprints” with the purpose of trying new solutions, ideas or create PoCs.
Your new role:
• Develop features with TypeScript in an Angular and NestJS
• Contribute to the next generation of Building Automation system with modern and scalable concepts
• Work in an agile development environment while following Scrum and SAFe principles
• Documentation for support and production
We’re Siemens, a collection of great minds who are all making the future. You could be one of us!
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that owns innovative solutions in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. Software and R&D play a crucial role at Siemens. The R&D division in Brasov, Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest is the competence center for research, software development, IT and engineering, which makes the company a major leader in vertical IT technologies.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: siemens.ro/cariere