Virtualization Backup Engineer – Trainee (English Speaker)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Virtualization Backup Engineer – Trainee (English Speaker) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management â€“ a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. Weâ€™ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing â€“ all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
To be successful, you will need:
- Fluent English;
- Familiarity with at least one of the following:
- Windows OS at advanced user level;
- UNIX Linux;
- A practical understanding of TCP/IP;
- Strong communication skills.
Your traineeship will include:
- A course of lectures (Windows server, networking, backup, virtualization, Veeam products);
- Supervision by a mentor, who will be responsible for your study of relevant materials, and the development of your written and verbal communication skills with users of Veeam products;
- Access to in-house lab resources based on VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V from your first day of training.
- Benefit from excellent rewards & competitive compensation;
- Premium private health insurance modules for you and your children;
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty, and additional 24 working hours for volunteering activities;
- Meal vouchers;
- Create your own benefits package including access to more than 5000 choices;
- Grow your career with ongoing training programs, online learning platforms, Bookster, and many other programs helping you to develop your knowledge and skills set;
- Feel Veeamazing with our wellness program, company-sponsored activities & organized team sports;
- International environment with culturally diverse atmosphere and exposure to large projects.
In addition, when we'll be back at the office, please include this one too:
- Enjoy modern facilities & free refreshments like snacks, fruit, and delicious coffee.
Your tasks will include:
- Supporting a comprehensive software solution to protect virtualized infrastructures;
- Providing technical support for our international customers and remote access to customer information systems for incident management;
- Communicating with customer technology specialists in English by phone and e-mail.