Technical Leader 2nd Line_ Cloud Messaging System
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Leader 2nd Line_ Cloud Messaging System active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• VAS telecommunications technologies and services - Voicemail and SMS;
• Telecom protocols: SS7, Sigtran, SIP, SMPP, Diameter
• Operating a virtualized environment: VMware
• Linux operating system
• Capture and interpret logs and traces: Wireshark, Netscout
• Scripting and automation: Ansible, Python, other programming languages, dashboard development (preferably Splunk);
• Theoretical knowledge of the Agile framework and DevOPS concepts
• Familiar with tools such as (but not limited to) Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana
• Completed university studies in the field of telecommunications
• 3-5 years of experience in the field of telecommunications
• Scripting, programming, automation skills - certificates or equivalent work experience
• Certification or equivalent work experience in Cloud operations / NFV / Virtualization
• Oriented towards teamwork
• Very good English laguage skills (written and spoken)
Your day to day:
• Responsible for ensuring the high standards of performance and quality of virtualized Vodafone network functions (cloud-based messaging applications like Voicemail and SMS), coordinating the technical day to day activities within a team of operations engineers, and managing technical situations with a high degree of diversity and complexity.
• Provides coaching and support to 2nd Line operations teams, ensuring they have clear guidance and the ability to handle complex incidents and customer complaints.
• Responsible from operational point of view for coordinating the migration of new services to the CMS (Cloud Messaging System) platform. Supports the development / improvement of the team's technical capabilities to support new services.
• Responsible for Incident, Problem, Service, Risk and Change management activities for services and applications in the team portfolio.
• Will coordinate Root Cause Analysis, Lessons Learned and preventative actions to meet agreed SLAs and ensure customer satisfaction.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Provides technical support to the 2nd Line Operations team during incidents that affect the functionality of hardware and software systems.
• For the services offered, ensure the change and adaptation of software solutions for a good performance and experience offered to customers.
• Revises the technical and functional specifications of information systems and implements the process of modifying, adapting and optimizing hardware and software solutions;
• Performs an impact analysis, proposes, develops and implements technical solutions related to the basic functionality of the software, with the final result of solving incidents and advanced technical problems and thus improving the customer experience.
• Ensures coordination with other technical teams (vendor, other stakeholders) in order to resolve incidents.
• Identify opportunities for automation and develop the necessary scripts.
• For each of the managed platforms, it is available to participate in the creation of documentation and procedures.
• Available to work on-call outside of normal business hours.
• Provides technical training to operational teams (2nd Line & 1st Line) in order to develop technical skills
• Works in accordance with operational agreements to meet key service performance indicators (speed, response time, error rate)
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!