INTERNSHIP – Support Analyst with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active.
Vezi toate job-urile INTERNSHIP – Support Analyst with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are seeking to hire a talented student or graduate ready to develop their career, offering at the same time a wide variety of features such as expertise, challenging development opportunities in an international environment and the joy of a strong spirit. Specifically, you will be required to:
- User rights management (user profile creation/update/deletion);
- Handle tool functionality related questions received from users;
- Run and edit basic reports/extractions (experience to be gained in excel);
- Escalate any possible issue or tool bug to colleagues/concerned IT teams;
- Act as a buffer when a team member will leave the team of take medical leave (based on the knowledge acquired).
- Improving the knowledge database by adapting existing procedures to a standard format/process mapping;
- Shifts planning, Agenda, Minutes of Meeting.
- Students in last year of study/master program;
- Willing to work part or full time;
- French advanced required;
- English medium;
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment;
- Fast learners, good communication skills and result oriented;
- Basic SQL.
Why Join Us SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place. Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
Business Insight We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us! Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.