Process Mining Data Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Process Mining Data Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
We are looking for a process mining analyst to work in the ITMP (IT Master Platform) community, to support the team in generating business and identifying new solutions. The respective colleague will be trained in the Celonis tools.
- Identify the best method for data collection, ensure the data quality, and work together with the stakeholders responsible for the data input to ensure we can correctly measure and track all necessary information;
- Set up and maintain data models/structures that would be the basis for analysis and work closely with client SME’s to generate analytics reports;
- Set data dictionary and maintain data governance on the created structure;
- Collaborate with IT system experts to ensure the IT systems are set up correctly to gather all relevant information and support the most effective data structures;
- Maintain and extend existing Celonis data processing pipelines.
- Qualification or corresponding professional experience in IT;
- Skills and competencies (functional / technical / methodical / social, alliance competencies);
- Experience with international project or (offshore) cooperation;
- Conceptual skills as well as experience with operational processes;
- Pronounced commitment and flexibility, assertiveness, goal and team orientation as well as independent work, personal responsibility, initiative, persuasiveness and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English is required;
- Fluency in German is optional;
- Reliable with high level of accuracy;
- Ability to coordinate with all levels of stakeholders and ability to persuade / follow-up to ensure results;
- Team player and ability to work under pressure with advanced level of self-organization and initiative;
- Ability to remotely coordinate with stakeholders across globe by effectively utilizing the communication channels;
- Good communication and relationship building skills; Excellent ability in English language (oral and written).
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
Comprehensive Leadership Programs
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Meal and Gift Tickets