Product Owner – Health Insurance
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Product Owner – Health Insurance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Insurances - Financial Intermediaries active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
To support the successful implementation of IT projects in liaison with the business owners through activities covering Business Analysis, Project Management & Process design/ Re-engineering. Will be responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities in Transformation projects. This role entails global project management/ IT BA expertise and the jobholder will lead or support projects with the below key responsibilities:
- Align with product owners and agile team members and understand the business requirements;
- Together with the team, create common understanding of the business requirements and design a solution that follows our best practices;
- Assist in development of to-be processes, including identifying, quantifying and removing inefficiencies and obstacles across processes;
- Integrate solutions into the core insurance platform and support the roll-out worldwide;
- Lead discussions and workshops with stakeholders across development, architecture, and business to support business goals and delivery outcomes;
- Plan and define high level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise;
- Provide adequate guidance and mentor Associate Business Analysts in completing tasks and take on complex activities through accountable delegation;
- Emphasize and encourage Associate Business Analysts to take up ownership of their own performance and development;
- Act as an escalation point/back up when required.
- BA/PO/PM previous experience;
- Advanced experience with SharePoint Online, basic knowledge about encryption technologies;
- Really good communication skills, also with senior management; Knowledge of O365, Process mapping/modelling is required;
- Certification as a Scrum Master, or Product Owner is beneficial;
- Strong Logical & Analytical reasoning skills with a mind set for Change and ability to understand the business & technology.
- Strong Customer and service oriented;
- Right attitude to take ownership and drive the topic to a solution;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Effective communication – both oral & written - is essential;
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously;
- Team Player;
- Creative and open mind for changes;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to observe and to identify gaps/areas of improvement.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
Comprehensive Leadership Programs
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Meal and Gift Tickets