DevOps Engineer - AWS - Public Cloud Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer - AWS - Public Cloud Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Defining the Allianz Group’s digital future through a combination of technology trends such as cloud, micro-services, big data, and mobile, the Allianz Public Cloud Team requires individuals who are close to technology and love working in a tight-knit team. The ideal candidate will prefer the excitement of shaping the technology evolution over following the beaten path and regards highly qualified colleagues not as competition, but as a learning opportunity. They will have solid development skills and extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Develop and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS for the development and test lifecycle
- Build APIs and automation for infrastructure projects
- Build, release and manage configuration of enterprise production systems
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure, platform and application related issues
- Participate to the architecture and design of large-scale platforms
- Recommend process and architecture improvements
- Engage in service capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning
- Cloud System Architecture: conceptual knowledge and hands-on experience of systems management and monitoring functions. Advanced understanding of cloud architecture concepts and styles (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), containerization (Docker, ECS), orchestration and related concepts
- Solid understanding of AWS concepts and systems. Extensive experience in building scalable infrastructure in AWS and using one or more AWS SDKs
- Expertise in leveraging automation/DevOps principles and best practices, as well as tools (Terraform and CloudFormation)
- Application Development: comfortable to work with automated CI/CD, including version control (Git, AWS CodeCommit or equivalent), automated testing, code reviews, etc. Experience with CI tools such as AWS Developer Tools, Jenkins or TeamCity
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts
- Strong development skills with Python and tech stacks. Knowledge and/or experience of the software development lifecycle
- Team player, capable of collaborating in a fast-paced environment, as well as capable of working independently with a high level of self-motivation
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a systematic and goal oriented workstyle
- Self-motivated to keep up-to-date with technological developments and trends
- Ability to deliver high-quality results under time-constraints and concurrent tasks
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skills required, German desired
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
Comprehensive Leadership Programs
All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
German Language Courses for any level
All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
Work from Home Option available
Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
WorldClass Gym Discounts
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
Meal and Gift Tickets