Global Mail Product Owner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Global Mail Product Owner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Workplace Services Department is responsible for global end-to-end operations of Allianz workplace services including Allianz Virtual Client, End Devices (Notebooks, Thin Clients, Mobile Phones), File Services, Mailing, Intranet and Service Desk. We are looking for a Product Owner for our global, large-scale Global Mail Service to support in the Email Security Gateway squad.
- Define and prioritize the product backlog based on customers’ needs and requirements by developing epics and user stories that are aligned with product strategy and that conduct to implementation success;
- Conduct IT market research as well as support and consult Allianz worldwide stakeholders to define roadmaps and proposals for future product development;
- Support with the migration of Allianz local business units to the central Global Mail Service and the Email Security Product;
- Support on internal migration initiatives by defining stakeholders and migration scope, corresponding epics and user stories for the engineering team and by tracking migration progress against the defined product roadmap;
- Manage and coordinate stakeholders, build a communication structure to be applied to all stakeholders, including international customers and C-level executives ;
- Act as Global Mail Single Point of Contact for Email Security Gateway feature development and migrations ;
- Implement DevOps & Automation culture in the Email Security area;
- Support onboarding activities for Allianz customers worldwide;
- Liaise with technical, delivery experts or respective service providers to ensure the services are balanced between both standard solutions and customer needs.
- Agile & DevOps mindset to drive constant development of Global Mail Service;
- University degree or equivalent work experience with emphasis on Project Management and/or (Agile) IT Service Management;
- Project management skills, including specific certifications (PMI, PRINCE, etc) and experience in managing IT/infrastructure (projects);
- Very good understanding of Agile delivery methods and IT Service Management (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps etc), including specific certifications (PSM, PSPO, ITIL, etc);
- Ability to work fully independent and solve complex problems or situations in a limited timeframe;
- Experience in taking up responsibility and being accountable for an Agile project and a Scrum team, while promoting an Agile mindset;
- Knowledge of relevant collaboration products, services, and tools (Jira, Confluence, MS Office Suite);
- Fluent in written and spoken English and experience in engaging in customer relationship management;
- Fluent German is an advantage.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets