Recruitment Admin Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Recruitment Admin Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Manage the recruitment process from requisition opening up until the HR interview phase.
- Job requisition management (create, release, post, withdraw, confirmation, extension);
- Pre-screening process (Request further information (RFI) and Questionnaire To Hiring Manager terms, interim notifications, check hiring manager feedback and schedule, perform rejection of candidates);
- Interviews scheduling process (clarification emails, call candidate to schedule interview, send Interview confirmation email to the candidate, e-mail to the candidate – if not reachable by phone, set up appointment in Outlook calendar for HM(s)/Recruiter, notify the recruiter via email, Alert the Reception Desk, Update the Candidate’s Status in the recruitment ERP, Rejection of the candidate, Close the requisition);
- Manage the internal referral process;
- Provide regular summaries with all relevant information;
- Support in operational tasks in daily recruiting business and assist with administrative HR topics.
- University degree in Psychology, Organizational Psychology or relevant previous experience;
- At least year of experience in a similar role;
- Understanding of the recruitment pipeline;
- Pro-active person with high service orientation.
- Ability to build rapport with remote team and candidates
- Good organizational skills
- Very accurate working style, excellent communications skills, hands-on mentality
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Advanced skills in MS Outlook and Excel
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets