Team Leader – Project Controlling Solutions Team
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Allianz Services active
View all jobs Team Leader – Project Controlling Solutions Team active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
As a Team Leader you will lead the Project Controlling Solutions Team within Allianz Services Romania Financial Business Services Department, according to the Allianz leadership values and People Attributes.
- Provide guidance, train and coordinate the team to become more effective in providing the financial PMO services to the customer;
- Providing process guidance, coaching and training the team, based on customer’s requirements;
- Managing the task allocation, team performance results, ensuring business continuity during off time of the team (scheduling in advance the vacation/training period, business continuity plan, working attendance);
- Developing and implementing new ideas for business growth, process optimization or transfer of new tasks within the team (especially during handover and transition process);
- Responsible for the quality management of all process documentation (SOPs, user manuals) elaborated by the team;
- Operational excellence through process improvements, innovation and efficiency;
- Keep the team motivated to deliver results at agreed standards;
- Acting as a bridge between the team and main stakeholders;
- Ensuring that all escalations are attended and resolved in time;
- Raise customer awareness with focus on growth strategy and conduct discussions for new business;
- Keeping under systematic review an accurate forecast/ pipeline for approved working contracts;
- Conduct recruitment process and create job descriptions for new roles;
- Set the objectives, expectations and development plan for direct reports, and conduct performance reviews;
- Track team profitability and salary reviews;
- Ensure delivery of team administrative task in time;
- Communicate actively, ensure proactive information in terms of purpose and strategy and guide employees through change initiatives;
- Other management reporting and responsibilities as per the business needs.
- Min. 3-5 years previous experience in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Proven record of coordination and leadership skills;
- Great communication skills and analytical mindset;
- Problem solving ability and results orientation;
- Desired experience in SAP system (mainly CAP) and project management tools (. Service Now);
- Advanced MS-Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English.
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills;
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability and analytical mindset;
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment;
- Flexible and able to think outside the box;
- Self-starter and driven;
- People and customer oriented.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets