Pricing Analyst - internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Pricing Analyst - internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy @HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (July – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- You will lead communication and offer pricing support for HP sales team and HP partners, developing trusted relationship
- You will be supported by high-tech tool to help prioritize key contacts with your customer portfolio and urgent actions
- You will listen carefully to the customer challenges and identify solutions on how to drive pricing behavior
- You will facilitate challenging solutions by involving other HP teams in working with the customer
- You will advise the Sales and Account Management teams on setting up pricing for HP products (PC& Print)
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects across geographies
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2022
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Preferably in economics university (some experience in pricing considered an advantage)
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)