Partner Digital Business Development Intern Position
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Partner Digital Business Development Intern Position active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy @HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6-month (July – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- Provide analysis and recommendations leveraging e-commerce best practices, user experience design best practices, content marketing, web/digital analytics and reporting.
- Provide analysis on day to day business metrics & Key Performance Indicators to track partner performance.
- Partners effectively with others in the Partner Digital Business Development team to ensure coordinated, efficient digital support with HP sales teams.
- Provide input to digital scorecards / dashboards for partner.com business.
- Regular analysis of external market data to assist with business strategy
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2022
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Fluency in English
- Microsoft Office: in particular Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- Analytical: Comfortable with the collection and analysis of data across defined key performance metrics
- Organized/co-ordination: able to priorities according to preparation requirements including synchronization of multiple elements with the same deadlines
- Attention to Detail: awareness and application of guidelines & requirements in all activities
- Communication: timely and regular updates on activity development, results & deadlines to stakeholders
- Teamwork/collaboration: develop strong relationships with team in order to pool resources effectively when required; support other team member objectives, especially those that overlap with own
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability to think on feet and outside the box- challenge “this is the way we’ve always done it” mentality
- An understanding and interest of eCommerce would be beneficial
- Self-motivated: actively search out opportunities to add value
- Drive to achieve: ownership of activity’s timely success
- Resourceful: search out & provide solutions to problems using own initiative
- Ability & Drive to take ownership of projects, including personal development/skills required to excel at role
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)