Central Europe Sales Experience Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HP Inc. active
View all jobs Central Europe Sales Experience Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The HP Way is led by our shared values. We solve tough challenges by bringing out the best in each other, working in ways that are good for us and for the world.
… And we have fun doing it!
Heroes Academy @HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities that shape your future just the way you want it. Start here, grow here!
We’ve planned a 6 month (July – December) fulfilling learning path that will grant you access to business know-how, relationship management and all sorts of engaging activities that make up the HP Way.
Each month is designed to provide a unique learning experience during which you will become familiarized with the activities, culture and organization.
The Heroes Academy @HP Internship Program means:
- Paid Internship (part time 6h/day)
- Engaging Onboarding adventure
- Exciting learning and development path
- Buddy program experience
- Great networking opportunities
- Stimulating global culture
- Offer support to account managers and country managers
- Work closely with Sales and Bucharest country teams to ensure turn-around SLA / response deadline is met
- May assist in delivering trainings and/or presentations on general business matters or tools
- Manage sales compensation activities on behalf of the sales force to minimize wherever possible the admin touch required by Sales People in ensuring that they are fully compensated based on their sales quota
- Manage sales admin tasks on behalf of Sales Representatives
- Analyze sales data and compiles information for reports (e.g., pipeline forecasting, sales compensation, shipment and margin, deal consumption); identifies trends and makes observations
- Actively search for new solutions to improve the day-to-day activity and optimize the processes
- Enrolled in University or graduating after January 2022
- Independent with a positive attitude, strong willingness to discover and learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Good command of PC and Microsoft Office pack
- Mentality adapted to Customer Services
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Conflicts resolution abilities
- Problem solving
- Pro-activeness, receptivity
- Good training and leading skills
- Team-work and networking
- Good organizational skills, structured approach
- Ability to prioritize the workload based on commercial requirements and team needs
- Quality oriented mindset with meeting tight deadlines
- Change management skills
Your additional benefits package:
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)