IT Project Management Officer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs IT Project Management Officer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
PMO Analyst (Demand and Delivery) - BIS Post TradeRole Profile
BIS Post Trade Infrastructure Services
BIS Post Trade - Demand and Delivery
Reporting to the BIS Post Trade Demand and Delivery manager, this role provides project management support, including information and quality analysis services to key delivery projects within BIS Post Trade.
Working closely with the Demand and Delivery manager, the PMO Analyst role is responsible for collation, calculation and evaluation of LSEG's change project and programme management information (MI), in line with LSEG's relevant process and standards.
The role acts as a key quality support function within the Demand and Delivery team, monitoring the quality of project and portfolio management information, assisting with drafting regular reports and packs for senior management. The role also provides project management and governance support services, assisting in the adoption of the established project and quality management standards.
NOTE: depending on current demand, the PMO Analyst role may be aligned with supporting a specific portfolio on an ad hoc basis.Key Responsibilities
Analysis of Project and Portfolio MI
- Amalgamation, filtering and consolidating of project, programme and portfolio information for analysis and reporting
- Collation and analysis of project and portfolio MI, working with the BIS D&D manager, for status and reporting
- Quality assurance (QA) of data used for management reporting purposes, received from Project or Portfolio Managers.
- Provision of guidance and advice to the project manager in the adoption of and compliance with the LSEG project management standards
- Be accountable for the delivery and maintaining the book of work
- Production of project, programme, and portfolio reports
- Encourage automation of flow of information and reporting the detail
Reporting of Project and Portfolio MI
- Assisting the BIS D&D manager with the analysis of information for reporting and status updates
- Production of project MI and reports, covering at least delivery, schedule, resource, issue, and risk management updates
- Production of project, programme and portfolio information and quality reports
- Maintain a repository of reporting templates, both technical and management
- Continuously adopt a pragmatic, flexible and responsive approach.
- Manage competing demands from various projects/managers simultaneously
- Working with teams in multiple locations simultaneously
- Maintain constructive and supportive working relationships with stakeholders across the group
Attention to detail
- Continually monitor and evaluate the quality of data, and actioning or escalating to BIS D&D manager
- The production of quality reporting and ability to write concise and appropriate documentation
- Excellent information analysis and presentation skills, with the ability to represent complex information in a simple and meaningful way
- Strong knowledge and experience of formal project management methodologies, project planning, project financial management, and project resource management
- Strong computer literacy, including advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite of products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project and a willingness and skill to learn new tools quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work within a team
- Experience in a similar project analysis or support role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global change programmes and portfolios
- Experience and knowledge of supporting multiple projects
- Experience in large investment banking or financial services organisations would be beneficial
- Experience working successfully with teams in multiple locations simultaneously
- Relevant project management qualification
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.