Toyota Early Career Program 2022
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Toyota Romania active
View all jobs Toyota Early Career Program 2022 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
We invite you to join our one year paid rotational program.
At the end of the program, you will have the opportunity to join one of the following departments: Commercial; Digital Marketing; Finance; IT, Operations, Product & Pricing, Sales and Operational Planning, Used Cars.
We invite any final year student, fresh graduate or person enrolled in master program to apply.
Here are some of the things you may have that we are looking for:
- a degree preferably in Marketing/Digital Marketing, Cybernetics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Accountancy, Business Administration/ BA in foreign languages (e.g., FABIZ), Faculty of Transportation - Road Vehicles, Mechanical Engineering, and other technical specializations (Polytechnic University).
- good academic track record or any extra activities (e.g., academic results, scholarships, scientific communication sessions, competitions, awards, etc.)
- extracurricular activities (e.g., volunteering, student NGO involvement).
- any international experience (e.g.: studies abroad; Erasmus program....etc.)
- previous internships (part time / full time) or relevant work experience is appreciated;
- strong PC skills, especially Microsoft suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- proficient in English
- passion for data analysis; ability to understand complex concepts
- enjoy new challenges; willing to learn and develop fast
Why join this program?
- 12 months of learning and exposure to several departments
- your work will focus on projects aimed at making our organization fully digital (digital transformation)
- receive a role in the company at the end of the program and gain experience in a top company
- maximize you potential and clarify your career aspiration by the end of the program
- diverse and inclusive organization;
- work in a company that puts the customer at the center of all concerns, ideas, programs and products.
- work with a mentor (senior manager) as a main stakeholder
- continuous development: exposure to various learning activities (trainings and workshops), career advice activities (vocational guidance), and other Toyota trainings
- international exposure, opportunity to be involved in international projects at the group level, in the long run
- work in a company which is committed to its employees, values its people, encourages their development, and rewards their performance.
- Toyota Romania - importer and distributor of Toyota and Lexus brands in Romania - is part of the Inchcape Group, a British multinational company with a history of over 160 years.
- Inchcape celebrated its place as the No. 1 Best Big Company to Work For in 2016; their vision is to be the ‘World’s most trusted automotive distributor and retailer’.
- Toyota Romania currently operates through a network of 26 retail centers including its own retail center in Bucharest (Inchcape Motors).
- Toyota’s assumed mission is to lead the way to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the world with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people. Through their commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for the planet, Toyota aims to exceed expectations.
- Toyota’s main goal is to offer to their customers a unique experience to live with the best brands of cars in the world.