Onsite IT Support
Novartis este unul dintre liderii din industria medicala la nivel global si un angajator important, cu peste 120.000 de angajati. Compania are sediul central in Basel, Elvetia si ofera solutii inovatoare pentru nevoile, in continua crestere, ale pacientilor din intreaga lume. Produsele companiei sunt disponibile in peste 180 de tari la nivel mondial.
The ideal candidate is fast learner, problem solver, well organized and eager to grow professionally within our team of specialists. Our new colleague will have the opportunity to develop his/her consulting skills, business processes knowledge and technical expertise by being exposed to our client’s complex business environment .
• The successful candidate should preferably have previous customer support experience (experience in an IT environment constitutes an advantage)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies, and applications
• Reliability, maturity, and self-confidence
• Assertiveness and ability to deal with people at all levels
• Ability to learn quickly and take initiative within a dynamic working environment
• Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset
• Hands-on approach
• Diplomatic etiquette knowledge
• High attention to details
• Fluency in English
What is considered a significant advantage?
• The candidate has an automation, programming, or IT background in general
• Familiarity with structured databases (SQL, Oracle)
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages (any)
• Basic knowledge of any business intelligence and data visualization platform (Power BI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
• Assess and resolve incidents and requests received via ticketing application Service Now
• Offer IT technical support (as a second point of contact on behalf of the company for any technical issue)
• Provide support to the customers for equipment replacement, troubleshooting, and technical complaints.
• Follow standard procedures in responding and diagnosing problems for our Corporate Client via ticketing system
• Research questions and find solutions using available information resources.
• Advise users on appropriate actions regarding their requests
• Collaborate with the People and Organization Department for the on/off boarding process of our client employees
• Ensure support for videoconference services
• Redirect issues to appropriate support teams when necessary
• Provide support during projects implementation for infrastructure changes and upgrades
• Ensure that customer expectations are being met or exceeded during the delivery process of services.
What you can expect from us?
• Over 15.000 IT associates around the globe and over 300 employees in our Novartis office in Târgu-Mureș, therefor a significant opportunity to grow even outside our IT local department if the desire exists
• Comprehensive health benefits
• On-going training in your area of interest