JUNIOR PHARMA ACCOUNT MANAGER
Did you know that at P&G, in Sales department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories? Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. We are looking for a Pharma Account Manager who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, a real passion for influencing strategy, and the ability to build collaborative partnerships. You will be offered a position in Customer Sales Team and you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Finance that are organized around the brands that we sell in Romania such as: Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders etc. THESE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MISSIONS THAT YOU COULD LEAD:
- Manage a geographical region consisting of National or Regional Pharma chains, build a strong partnership by clearly understanding pharma’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Pharma mapping: organization design, decision making process, corporate strategy, financial structure, logistics;
- Prepare Customer’s business summary on regular basis and share with respective Senior Key Account Manager to keep them updated on the results and opportunities;
- Store visits, fieldwork with Senior Key Account Managers regularly;
- Be responsible for delivering volume and leadership in-store presence;
- Impactful Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking leadership skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and encouraging work environment – Romania as part of the South East Europe cluster, is comprised 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree / Master degree (Chemistry, Pharma degrees represent an advantage)
- Sales experience and strong business performance
- Very good speaking and written command of English
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a multicultural environment.