Learning & Development Specialist, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Learning & Development Specialist, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administration - Political Sciences active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
- Proven experience in performance consultancy (min 2 years)
- Ability to diagnose situations, ask good questions and lead learning projects
- Ability to build partnerships and working relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of Adult learning theories (neuroscience and behavioral sciences etc)
- Ability to work with data and information
- Fluent English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Train the trainer certificate
- University degree in Psychology it’s a plus
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Larisa-Ioana.Hideg@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.