Customer care support specialist with German, French or Italian
As a customer care support specialist, you will act as a single point of contact and support all customers in the assigned region, by establishing a strong and professional relationship. Upon the project you will be redirected, you will provide technical support or commercial support.
This will involve first-call resolution for most customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated and followed up by the correct point of contact.
What will you do:
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to customers by validating entitlements, assisting customers with unit diagnosis, troubleshooting and completing RMA’s when necessary or assuring a proper escalation to the 2nd level support if needed;
- Offer pre-sales support to customers by referring customers to local resellers / creating web orders, once customer’s specific needs have been identified. Identify opportunities and escalate to the correct internal contact. Advise customers on the correct solution for their requirements;
- Log customer details and problem descriptions in our CRM tool. Escalate cases to the technical support engineers for advanced troubleshooting and resolution;
- Take full ownership of all Customers issues until resolution and ensure timely follow up on all commitments;
- Respond to requests on product pricing and features;
- Ensures back-up to colleagues when needed;
- Provide language support to escalation teams where necessary.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in technical or economics field;
- Fluent in English, French, German or Italian;
- Excellent command of English language
- Ability to multi-task (logging queries while speaking with customers)
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- One-year experience in customer support is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential
- Flexible and an ability to learn quickly.
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid);
- Short Fridays according to your project activity;
- A wide range of benefits: Bookster, Wellington platform, Meal tickets, discounts at several partners;
- Medical & healthcare options: Private medical subscription; Life insurance;
- Mental healthcare: Employee Assistance Program (24/7 online counseling)
- One day off to celebrate your birthday with your beloved ones;
- Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Open Talent Market - a platform where you can easily find your next challenge, an exciting project, or a cool mentor;
- Sustainability is at the heart of what we do, who we are, and what we believe in;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Diversity and Inclusion – an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.