Medior Software Developer (GRM&GLO)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit active
View all jobs Medior Software Developer (GRM&GLO) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
What we expect from you?
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of Java language and Relational Databases (ORACLE SQL)
• Spring & Spring BOOT, Java 8,
• Strong knowledge on design pattern and application architecture
• General knowledge on Unit, Integration and End-to-end test
• Experience with SOAP/REST web services
• Containerization with Docker, Kubernetes it’s a plus.
We are looking for a Senior Software Java Developer to join our team in Credit Risk area, working on Credit Risk area, on a Global ICT project on Operational Risk, aimed to serve all Banks from the UniCredit Group. Credit Risks ICT area – whose office is spread between Romania, Italy, Germany and Austria – is dealing with Credit Risk and with Operational Risk and Pillar II systems.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards;
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation;
• Works both on maintenance and change environments;
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues;
• In charge for unit tests and extension/integration within different modules of in-house Java-based application and open/mainframe systems;
• Interface with other teams such as Functional Analysis, Infrastructure/System, business users
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.