Medior/Senior Back End Developer (GRM&GLO)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UniCredit active
View all jobs Medior/Senior Back End Developer (GRM&GLO) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
What we expect from you?
• 4 - 7+ years of Java experience with proven experience in using Java frameworks (in particular Spring Boot, Java EE) and application servers
• Experience with Cloud Technologies and container systems (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
• Experience with Microservices Architecture
• Experience with agile delivery
• Multiyear experience in complex IT projects; proven experience on projects within banking/credits product area is a plus
• Good Knowledge of Oracle and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate)
• Familiar with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
• Object oriented analysis and design using design patterns
• Experience with Event Driven Architecture (Kafka) would be considered a plus
• Fluency in English (written and oral)
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
Bring your talent and passion within the complex and challenging environment of enhancing the Enterprise Credit Management platform perimeter.
You would joining a multi-disciplinary team of IT professionals that have full accountability for the product, both for new features and maintenance.
We’re currently working with Java Enterprise APIs and within the Digital Transformation program starting with 2022 we plan various technology stack upgrades alongside the features aimed to delight our Customer. We’re looking for strong profiles that enjoy the challenge of bringing their contribution towards making a relevant impact within large IT transformation programs.
What will you be doing in this role?
• Analyze requirements, design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug software programs
• Actively participate in all project phases
• Maintain and manage all delivered functionalities
• Take the lead of various implementation streams
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the product by investigating alternatives and technologies that fit with the overall application landscape and target architecture
• Work closely with other team members as well as Customer to understand their needs from an application or system
• Provide technical leadership to other software developers
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.