Frostbite Software Quality Assurance Analyst (remote)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Electronic Arts Romania active
View all jobs Frostbite Software Quality Assurance Analyst (remote) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together talented people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: inspiring the
world to play. If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technology on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA or NHL, then you're in the right place. Level up your learning and career development with some of the most talented industry professionals in the gaming world. We’re a diverse, creative, and collaborative group of people united by our shared vision of excellence. If you have a passion for creative storytelling, knowledge of one or more programming languages, an understanding of animation or design techniques, detailed knowledge of gaming and gaming principles, super-attention to detail, or a background in quality control or assessment, then join us creating the future of gaming.
What is Frostbite QA looking for?
- Experience with and knowledge of software test processes, test methodologies, test case design and execution.
- Passionate about technology, interested in learning in the role and expanding your technical skills.
- Familiar with the different stages of the software development lifecycle.
- You will use available tools to support test execution, from software that enables tests (software development tools), organizes tests (TestRail), captures test results (logs, telemetry, video, images), to defect-tracking (JIRA) and test status reporting.
- You will build solid knowledge of your area of ownership and use existing tools (JIRA, TestRail, Confluence) to identify improvements for quality processes and test coverage.
- You will be the voice of quality for the product by providing qualitative feedback from a player perspective and pinpoint problematic situations from both an internal development perspective and an end-user one.
- You will help build the test approach proposal for your area of influence, coordinate with other team members to ensure tests are performed and implement test/validation procedures within the said area to validate expected vs actual results.
- You will work with Project Managers and other Analysts to help establish and provide the quality verification test strategy.
This opportunity is a contractor role working for Electronic Arts Romania hired through Smartree for 2 years.