Back Office Customer Support Trainee with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Back Office Customer Support Trainee with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Why should you apply for our internship program? Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
What makes us stand out?
1. We care about, and we understand your business:
- Each industry is different, and each customer is different
- Today, we have 20,000 application specialists, not IT or technology/R&D people, but people who do applications, systems and projects and who know the business of our customers.
- We are just a technology company, but we have people who have deep domain expertise, who speak the language of our customers and the industries we serve.
- While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment and sustainability.
- While working with our customers around the world, we see energy efficiency and productivity savings, but also significant benefits in reliability, people safety, equipment, and sustainability.
- logistics support;
- point of contact between various departments.
- Fluency in English and German;
- Strong attention to details;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Extra-curricular activities are a plus;
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Paid internship program for 3 months, with the possibility of extending this period;
- Program: part-time ( 4hours/day) or full time (8 hours/day);
- Possibility to work from home;
- Ability to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management.