43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Established in 1994, TotalSoft is one of the most important providers of business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe.
TotalSoft is the preferred ERP solutions provider in Romania and one of the top 10 global providers of software solutions for the leasing industry.TotalSoft’s top products, Charisma ERP, Charisma HCM are market leader products in Romania, with relevant references in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services.
Currently, TotalSoft has a team of +600 software specialists and projects in 41 countries on 4 continents.
In autumn 2016, TotalSoft was acquired by Logo Business Investment S.A. (Logo), the largest independent software provider in Turkey. With over 35 years of experience, Logo is one of the fastest growing software companies, delivering innovative solutions and services through more than 800 partners. The company is present on 45 international markets serving over 90,000 customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Logo is the first publicly traded IT company in Turkey.
For more information, please access: totalsoft.ro, charisma.ro and logo.com.tr/en.
You will work with passionate, autonomous teams of business consultants, software engineers and infrastructure managers in the implementation or post-implementation departments - Financial Services, HCM or ERP.
You will be responsible for providing technical solutions to our customers, as well as customizing our product to best suit our client's needs.
You will inspire, mentor and train junior SQL developers, assisting them in their professional growth.
What you need to succeed:
• Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering).
• Very good knowledge of SQL Server and Transact SQL.
• Very good written and spoken communication skills, both in Romanian and English.
• Render the Charisma functionalities (based on the functional / business analysis made by our team of consultants) into SQL Server; translate the business logic into SQL code.
• Work together with developers and business analysts to insure the clients’ satisfaction and the performance of the delivered products.
• Test the internal builds of the software, as well as the external clients’ delivery kits, you will install and set up the products of the client – hosted or on-premise deployed in the specific environment of the client, and train key-users.
• Take care of data imports and exports, as well as create, modify and optimize stored procedures.
• Administrate and configure the clients’ SQL Server databases which have been installed, replicate clients’ products versions and investigate possible errors.
• Document the SQL code.
• Ensure the handover of the project to the post-implementation support team and prepare the necessary documentation.
• Participate in performance audits and optimization initiatives of the clients’ installed solutions.
• The main technologies used are SQL Server, T-SQL and occasionally C#, XML, JSon, Powershell, Python.
Reasons for joining TotalSoft team:
• We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation.
• We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.
We offer a motivating package:
• Professional and friendly working environment;
• Trainings (including platforms such as PluralSight, Udemy);
• Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
• Private medical services.
The job can be performed as well in a fully remote mode or hybrid.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, TotalSoft >>
Raporteaza eroarea la