EMEA Customer Operations College Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs EMEA Customer Operations College Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is providing expertise and experience to customers all around the globe to help them understand the value of data in multi-connected and data driven world. HPE transform businesses by connecting and protecting data and helping the customers with solving IT problems.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our EMEA Customer Operations Organization. In this amazing role, you can make your mark by supporting and providing professional solutions, overviews and analysis to our operational teams and internal stakeholders.
How you will make your mark:
- Learns requirements and develops capability in all areas of order management
- Collects, consolidates and charts data for assigned portions of operations areas to identify trends and issues learnings and best practices basic analysis
- Identifies and suggest the implements of specific changes to processes and tools to improve performance, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Develops understanding of internal and external relationships with stakeholders for performance expectations and needs
Why internship with HPE:
- Great company culture and colleagues
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Access to various trainings and unlimited options for development
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the field
- High achiever who are enrolled in university and perusing a Bachelor or Master Degree
- Good potential on analytical, statistics and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- An open-minded, solution-oriented and pleasant, team-capable personality
- Mastery in English and local language
- Planning skills
- Creativity skills
- High attention to details
The internship starts on 4th July 2022 and lasts for 12 months.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth. If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below. Join us and make your mark! HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.