Cloud Operations Engineer (m/f/d)
- Managing customer installations, upgrades & release changes of our SaaS products in our managed hosting environments – on premise & public cloud
- Proactive monitoring of all our environments
- Deployment of new installations & services
- Configure technical interfaces to our cloud services in alignment with our customers and partners
- Incident management – 1st and 2nd level support for our customer deployments
- Maintain a close cooperation with our 3rd level colleagues & take over new tasks & workload
- Automate to eliminate – drive improvements & implement automations for our recurrent tasks
- Minimum 2 years of experience within Cloud / Systems administration areas: Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, Linux, Shell scripting, Networking, Security practices
- Datacenter infrastructure knowledge, storage solutions, monitoring solutions: Zabbix, Grafana, Cloud monitoring, etc
- Identity and Access Management knowledge, Active Directory
- Experience in operating and managing public cloud platforms – any flavour
- Ownership and accountability of issues within our area of responsibility
- Positive attitude, team player, drive towards optimizing and atomizing the processes
- You must be eager to learn new things every day, develop your knowledge and grow professionally
- Fluent English, German language is a plus
Market success: More than 12000 customers | Strong growth | Publicly listed company | Organization & culture: Flat hierarchies | Security & Stability | Innovative & teamoriented | Structured On-boarding: Mentors | Extensive on-boarding program | Location benefits: Home Office | Free Parking | Events | LinkedIn Learning etc. With our software products, we digitize workforce planning and workforce deployment processes in companies and thus improve the work-life balance for millions of employees worldwide. We enable companies to involve their employees in these processes and better take their wishes into account when organizing working time. In this way, we help companies work more creatively, intelligently and humanely, revolutionizing the interplay between profitability and humanity. Cross-industry, in more than 50 countries, cloud-based. And we are successful. Our share price has grown by more than 1,000% over the last ten years.
Become part of this success story.
Apply with one click and simply upload your CV.
ATOSS Software AG | Alina Mihut