General Ledger Analyst with french
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs I.FUTURE active
View all jobs General Ledger Analyst with french active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
1-3 years experience in a multinational company as GL accountant or Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Accounting skills including experience in preparing financial statements
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- IFRS preferred
- Fluency in English and French
- Develop accounting period-end timetables according to business guidelines
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Close & Reconcile sub ledgers: AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Bank Accounts;
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Book accruals and provisions received from the client;
- Reconcile inter company;
- Reconcile relevant B/S accounts
- Prepare and send Hyperion reports to corporate
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Prepare and send consolidation report to Corporate
- Preparation of working papers for VAT return