General Ledger Analyst with french
I FUTURE belongs to a Group of companies with multinational presence across various parts of the globe.
Our goal is developing individuals by building a strong foundation towards their employable future, supporting both personal and corporate goals.
1-3 years experience in a multinational company as GL accountant or Financial Reporting Analyst.
- Accounting skills including experience in preparing financial statements
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- IFRS preferred
- Fluency in English and French
- Develop accounting period-end timetables according to business guidelines
- Ensure that trial balance is reconciled at all the times, especially bank transactions, fixed assets accounts, accounts receivable and payable transactions
- Close & Reconcile sub ledgers: AP, AR, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Bank Accounts;
- Analyze and book recurring, reclassification and allocation of journal entries as per instructions from the business;
- Book accruals and provisions received from the client;
- Reconcile inter company;
- Reconcile relevant B/S accounts
- Prepare and send Hyperion reports to corporate
- Complete relevant management reports for submission to corporate on a timely basis
- Prepare and send consolidation report to Corporate
- Preparation of working papers for VAT return