Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Grant Thornton Romania active
View all jobs Human Resources Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
We are Grant Thornton. We go beyond business as usual, so you can too.
Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. With more than 62,000 Grant Thornton people, across over 130 countries, we are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.
Grant Thornton Romania was founded in December 2010. During this period, our company has been continuously committed to providing quality and value services to clients. We are dedicated to serving the needs of privately held business and public interest companies delivering assurance, tax and advisory services. We approach all assignments by combining excellent consultancy services and dedicated, professional staff with experience at both local and international level. Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organization and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
What do we value?
We are a young team of professionals who have in common the Grant Thornton core values:
Collaboration, Excellence, Respect, Responsibility, Leadership, Agility
Here at Grant Thornton, we like to think big!
Grant Thornton Romania is looking to hire an HR manager for its Bucharest office, a professional who will be responsible for attracting, motivating, and retaining the most qualified talent by directing the administrative functions of the People & Culture area (P&C). Due to the supervisory nature of this position, HR manager will be called upon to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations, among other tasks.
• Degree in Human Resources and/or Psychology, or related fields
• Proven working experience of at least 5 years in the HR field, or 2 years as HR Manager or other HR Executive (Generalist)
• Knowledge of English language (spoken and written), allowing to participate in regular P&C calls and other network activities
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases (REVISAL, MS OFFICE, payroll applications)
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law, payroll calculation and HR compliance.
• Bridge management and employee relations
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Manages the personnel related documents and internal databases
• Payroll and reporting.