Front Desk Officer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile eMAG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Front Desk Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Secretariat - Administrativ active pe Hipo.ro
Front Desk Officer
The People team leverages the knowledge, skills, and potential of eMAG colleagues to become the largest online retailer in Central and Eastern Europe.
Named HR in other companies, eMAG's People team ensures that, as the business grows rapidly, eMAG remains an entrepreneurial and agile organization where everyone feels they have the opportunity to do things with impact and have a growth prospect.
We are divided according to activity in the teams of All Business Recruitment & Business Partnering, Platforms & Technology Recruitment & Business Partnering, Reward & Employee Relations, Organizational Development, and Internal Communications.
The Receptionist will be responsible for the day-to-day reception operation services.
Duties include: inbound and outbound call, parking access, help desk ticket administration for facilities issues and other reception and switchboard activity, mailing, support for facility management services, client relationship engagement.
Candidates will need to be fluent in English and Romanian for this role.
What will you do in our team?
- Represent the company professionally;
- Welcome and professional support of customers, visitors, employees and external service providers
- Issue and manage site security access badges systems;
- Accept and coordinate incoming and outgoing calls and e-mails;
- Coordination of all mail correspondence and couriers (registration, distribution, preparation packages, etc.);
- Access, parking and security management;
- Order and care of office supplies;
- Office administration and inventory;
- Provision of smaller services for the customer (organize taxi transfers and timetable information);
- Turn on presentations on the plasma screen, assist users in relation to Audio Visual equipment in meeting rooms;
- Administrative tasks;
- Ensure Jira platform is updated and work orders registered are followed upon satisfactory completion;
- Establish effective day-to-day business relationships with the client and take a proactive approach to requirements.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- 1 year in professional experience in a comparable activity;
- Strong service and customer orientation, organizational skills;
- Languages: native Romanian and fluent English spoken and written;
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office.
We know that benefits are important, that's why, at eMAG, we offer you a few options to choose from:
- Medical subsciption for Medicover, Medlife or Regina Maria;
- A flexible budget that you can invest in yourself as you wish: meal tickets, holiday tickets, cultural vouchers, private pension, foreign language classes, eMAG and Fashion Days gift cards, access to World Class gym or even professional development classes;
- You will receive different discounts from our partners - banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee shops;
- You have access to the Bookster library;
- You'll work in a friendly office. We redesigned our headquarters office to suit our new hybrid work model: we doubled the number of rooms destined for meetings and we equipped them with state-of-the-art technology to facilitate mixed meetings - online & offline.