Our heart and foundation have always been our people. They are what makes Heaven Solutions a competent counterpart for a long-term partnership.
Heaven Solutions is a fast growing technology company with offices in USA, Finland, Germany and Romania. Our core competencies are business and IT alignment and transforming IT in a strategic asset. Our customer list includes industry leaders and role model companies. Our core values are trust, transparency and honesty. Given this foundation, we consider each day a new challenge and strive for continous improvement and innovation.
Why are you a good fit?
● You have 10 years of overall experience;
● You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a people management role;
● You have proven professional experience in managing communications internally and externally (clients from different cultures);
● You have strong leadership skills, people coordination and customer-facing situations;
● You can adapt to changing circumstances and new information that impacts goals and plans;
● You enjoy working in direct collaboration with the client;
● You are focused on results and can adapt to new ways of working and customer environment;
● You are interested in learning and understanding IT projects at a high level;
● You have solid written and verbal communication skills;
● You are used to handling difficult situations, stressful days and not afraid of unexpected challenges;
● You are fluent in English, German is a plus;
● You have availability to travel and work up to 3 - 6 months in Germany, Frankfurt area;
What will you do?
● Manage, coach and mentor internal teams;
● Nurture and develop relationships with key customer account managers;
● Work closely with the business owner on a growth strategy and then devise an action plan with goals and objectives;
● Empower responsibility and goals, delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback;
● You will foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among departments and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, support, and working effectively together;
● Review performance data that includes activity reports and spreadsheets, monitor and measure team productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness;
● Takes ownership and follows through on commitments;
What do we offer?
● A rewarding work experience, competitive compensation and loyalty benefits;
● Multicultural and challenging environment
● Continuous development;
● Training and certifications;
● Language courses;
● Team buildings and various incentives.
Take this challenge and send your CV at careers@ heavensolutions.com.