Customer Support with English & German/Dutch
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Support with English & German/Dutch active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Ideal candidate - Key Attributes:
- Good customer relationship management skills;
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data;
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated;
- Very organized, reliable and consistent;
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient;
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures;
- Availability to work on shifts if necessary;
- Fluency in English and any of the following languages would be an advantage: German, Dutch, Italian or French.
- Qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or equivalent (renewable energies, only for English CSE); for other languages than English, the experience in customer support field is requested;
- Be used to work with DC and AC current;
- At least 1 year of relevant experience;
- Being interested/ motivated to learn more about power electronics.
Required Experience - nice to have:
- Focused customer service background;
- Experience of reading and understanding electrical schematic diagrams and specifications with the ability to pick out and interpret relevant information;
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures;
- Multi-skilled in both the theoretical and practical aspects of electrical work.
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 1 engineer support.
- Responsible for SLM and TLM technical support service to customer or partner independently or jointly with a technical support team.
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that can not be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA;
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system;
- Responsible for Network Upgrade/Swap according to the team planning;
- Responsibilities include but, not limited to: Monitoring, updating Quality analysis and improvement processes.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Life time learning environment and tools.