DIY Sales Representative – West & North-West Region
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs DIY Sales Representative – West & North-West Region active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
In this role as DIY Sales Representative, you will act as a single point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned region, by establishing a strong and professional relationship.
This will involve the first set-up meeting with clients from your portfolio, presenting them the catalog of products, and training them. You will travel almost 80% of your time.
What will you do:
- Update constantly the database with clients and information regarding the visits in the internal tools;
- Travel to a wide area of clients from your portfolio (West – North-West region);
- Promote and implement the Schneider Electric marketing and commercial plans.
- Conduct commercial training or workshops according to the needs of clients;
- Merchandising activity – check and take care of POS DIY shelves, availability of stocks
- Constantly gather information from the market regarding the competitors.
- Be involved in technical training provided by the company.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Driver license – B category
- Ability to multi-task
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs)
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and time management skills
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
- Ability to deliver presentations to the clients and understand their needs
- One-year experience in merchandising is an advantage
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts is essential
- Flexible and an ability to learn quickly.
- Possibility to work from home according to internal policy;
- Competitive and rewarding salary package;
- Well-being workshops;
- Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
- Connection sessions with global management;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- An employer with a high focus on Sustainability;
- Development Programs –Career Path & Talent Academy;
- Diversity and Inclusion -integral part of the company's history, culture and identity.