Specialist PHP Developer& Team Leader role
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs bitExpert active
View all jobs Specialist PHP Developer& Team Leader role active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
We are looking for a PHP Developer (m/f/o) for Software Development with Tribe Leader responsibilities that will enjoy working with latest technologies to develop robust and performant systems in agile project teams. We want to achieve a high level of performance and quality while delivering services excellence and business value to our stakeholders.
As a specialist, you are responsible to support the entire development process (conception, implementation, testing, maintenance, and optimization) in a fast-paced environment.
Additionally, you will take over the role of a Tribe Leader within our circle-based organization.
• We are a growing company focusing on web development, mobile applications, solution engineering, digital sales, and process digitization
• Our portfolio is based on technologies like PHP, Java and React
• We provide a future-oriented software development with modern methods and tools
• We believe in maximum flexibility (work location, working hours, topics, methods)
• You are a problem solver and motivator with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" of your project
• You effectively communicate the business requirements inside and outside your circle, being a good negotiator and having good moderation and presentation skills
• You are a very good organizer, and you have a critical thinking
• You are proactive and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• You are open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
• You have skills in collaborating and team building
• You can deliver & collect professional feedback to grow your team and your customers
• You are very motivated to constantly familiarize yourself with new projects & technologies
• You have the desire to master technological challenges with your team
Your PHP expertise:
• You have minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Developer in a Software Development company with a strong proficiency in PHP
• You have a degree in Informatics / Computer Science or similar working experience
• You have a solid understanding of Laminas and/or Symfony
• You have vast knowledge of web services, RESTful principles, and an understanding of micro services
• You also have experience working with Python and cloud-based applications
• You have a proven track record of experience in working on software projects in an agile environment
Your Team Lead expertise:
• You have experience with end-to-end stakeholders’ management starting from hiring, onboarding, coordination, evaluation and offboarding of a cross functional team with different levels of seniority
• You will be handling documentation, workshops, interviews, and reports for different stakeholders
• You will oversee the value creation, growth, and serving the customers
• You must come up with solutions and develop the right strategies and tactics to deliver the desired business outcomes according to the internal objectives and KPIs of bitExpert
• You will provide constant feedback to your tribe members by organizing regular 1:1 meetings
• You will constantly communicate with your tribe members, leadership team, HR and escalate issues in time when necessary
• You will act as a mentor for your tribe members, by handing over responsibilities and foster their learning
• You will be a mitigator for your tribe members and solve different issues/conflicts that might appear
• You are fluent in English (written and spoken), it is a plus if you speak German
What we offer:
• An international team of motivated and experienced people
• Flexibility in work location, working hours, topics and methods
• Support of your personal and professional growth
• Work in a circle-based organization committed to the agile values and principles of Feedback, Focus, Commitment and Openness