Sales Area Manager - Bucuresti / Timisoara
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Gi Group Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales Area Manager - Bucuresti / Timisoara active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
The candidate will manage sales matters in the designated area, both within the Distributor network and throughout a network of dealer’s companies.
• University degree (preferred technical one);
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the HVAC sector in Sales, Technical Engineer or Business development;
• HVAC system awareness, especially in direct expansion and hydronic systems;
• Technical knowledge in direct expansion systems and hydronic systems;
• Knowledge regarding the various commercial activities and procedures, as well as experience on-field problem solving;
• Sensitivity about customer’s problems and ability to understand open commercial problems;
• A strong network of business contacts (consultants/developers/owners);
• Ability to identify, select monitor, and manage a commercial network;
• Self-motivated, extraverted, organized, results and goal-oriented professional;
• Fluent English (mandatory);
• Willing to travel all around Transylvania region.
Detailed responsibility and duties:
• Increase market penetration/share within an assigned geographic area by identifying new business opportunities and expanding the scope of family goods;
• Develop good relations with local developers, designers, big contractors;
• Provide high-level product and application support to the potential customers and lead them to distributor network;
• Follow up residential, commercial, and industrial new sites and drive them towards the existing network;
• Maintain liaison with reseller stores (technical consultants, sales engineers);
• Work closely with the team to ensure high consultancy level;
• Competitor research (residential, commercial, and industrial business);
• Visit and develop relations with local design companies.
• Annual bonus;
• Meal vouchers;
• Private insurance;
• Company car: Fuel and tolls included, Laptop, Mobile phone