Finance Trainee with Italian or Spanish
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases. Michelin has over 4500 employees in Romania: 3 factories (2 in Zalău and 1 in Florești - Prahova), as well as a commercial network, and a center for shared services, in Bucharest. The office in Bucharest also hosts the coordination center for the Central Europe region.
Let’s inspire motion for life!
No matter what career path you choose, an internship in Michelin can prepare you for the journey ahead. This is a 6 months paid internship (part time/full time) and is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel.
Let's talk if:
• You are a student or a fresh graduate with an economical background;
• You are interested in developing yourself; • You are Take pride in your team spirit;
• You are Curious and organized;
• You bring creativity to the table, to develop new ideas and approaches;
• You are task-oriented and show initiative;
• You are passionate to learn more about the business, databases, analytics and data accuracy;
• You are a good communicator, both in English and in Italian or Spanish
• You are a wizard in Excel.
As a Michelin intern, you will:
• Learn intensively about Michelin, our products and way of doing things;
• Put that knowledge into practice, in real business scenarios;
• Work together with our colleagues and your mentor, until you gain independence for your own projects;
• Create and consolidate reports;
• Learn how to work in an ERP system – we use Oracle;
• Take part in various activities in our Finance department.
What we’re offering:
• Learning opportunities that will help you develop your competencies for the future;
• Real business challenges;
• Attractive salary and benefits package;
• A flexible schedule, with the possibility to work from home;
• An experienced mentor to guide you;
• 6 moths paid internship (part time/full time opportunity)
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
• We have a phone call to get to know each other;
• We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
• We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Pass all stages with flying colors, and we’ll send you an offer.