PKI Infrastructure Administrator - IT (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs PKI Infrastructure Administrator - IT (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The position is available at our location in Timisoara, Romania. As PKI Infrastructure Administrator you will play an important role in protecting our mobility solutions from attackers and help to operate Continentals PKI infrastructure from HSMs to related server infrastructure. Are you interested to be part of this challenging transformation? If yes, you might be the ideal person to strengthen our international and cross vehicle domain team perform tasks like:
* Regular operation of PKI infrastructure and related tasks;
* Continuous improvement of operational concept and support in further developing the PKI infrastructure;
* Monitoring and troubleshooting of PKI servers and appliances (including HSMs).
This is what it takes to be a successful in PKI Infrastructure Administrator:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. Engineering or related discipline highly preferred;
* 3 years or more experience administrating and troubleshooting Linux and/or FreeBSD systems;
* Experience with maintaining a high availability redundant infrastructure;
* Some scripting/programming experience (bash/python/ruby/perl) would be preferable;
* Demonstrable experience of basic PKI functionality (asymmetric keys, x509 certificates standards);
* Strong technical documentation skills, and an understanding of the importance of documentation in a compliance environment;
* Experience with containers (Kubernetes) and cloud providers (AWS & Azure) are a plus;
* ISO 2700X, NIST, BSI standards knowledge is a plus;
* Database knowledge (e.g. Oracle) is a plus;
* Fluent written and spoken language skills in English;
* Ability to work in international teams and with international customers;
* You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).