REACT DEVELOPER, Location: Bucharest/Cluj/Remote
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile REACT DEVELOPER, Location: Bucharest/Cluj/Remote active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
▪ Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
▪ Nice to have: Python, Python Django, NodeJS (nice to have: Java or C#
▪ 3-5 years of experience with at least one of the following front-end programming languages: React.JS
(main tech) or Angular, Vue
▪ 3-5 years of experience developing RESTful API applications
▪ 3-5 years of experience developing in SQL and NoSQL databases, including but not limited to, MySQL,
AWS Aurora, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Redshift, AWS Dynamo
▪ 1-3 years of experience working in AWS Cloud (EC2, Kubernetes, CloudFormation)
▪ 5-7 years of experience with Git version control and Github
▪ Must have hands-on experience with Jenkins for integrated CI/CD pipeline
▪ Must be fluent in Jira, Confluence, Slack
▪ Experience collaborating with a team of developers with varying skillsets; managing and coordinating work
with offshore team members in an Agile software development practice
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, engineering, or an analytical field such as mathematics or Information systems;
- 5 years of Application design/development experience in Java with technical knowledge across multiple areas;
- Working knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and Test Automation;
- Good communication skills, reasoning skills, team player;
- Preferred experience includes knowledge of insurance and retirement services.
▪ Work within a scrum team to delivery high security, high quality working software
▪ Run lean and deliver on what is committed
▪ Collaborate with internal business partners and scrum team to analyze and decompose complex software
features into smaller, workable stories for planning and execution
▪ Perform the technical implementation and testing of stories
▪ Ensure delivered stories meet the definition of done, including but not limited to, complying with security
standards, meet performance standards, having unit, functional and end to end testing, included as part of
the CI/CD deployment pipeline
▪ Engage with team members and be an active contributor in standups, user story mapping, backlog
grooming, demos, retros, etc.
▪ Capture and share knowledge, mentor and coach team members and delivery partners
▪ Analyze, develop specifications for, and deliver enhancements; debug, solve issues/problems and maintain
complex applications or system(s)
▪ Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of deliverables
▪ Contribute to software engineering and security best practices for design, coding standards, performance,
security, delivery, maintainability
▪ Be nimble, have an agile mindset, and able to adapt to changes quickly
▪ Lead secure cloud migrations to industry leading cloud ecosystems while establishing and maintaining a
high level of security and compliance
▪ Build reusable security patterns and best practices for multiple clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
▪ Set up multi-cloud security processes for scanning assessments, logging, SOC notifications, etc
▪ Provide expertise in cloud related security operations, engineering, automation, compliance, test and
evaluation, security and accreditations, Identify and Access Management, etc
▪ Collaborate with our Enterprise Security team to ensure organization’s security standards are followed and
propose new standards and best practices as necessary
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!