IT Business Systems Analyst – IT Transaction Value Stream
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Raiffeisen Bank active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Business Systems Analyst – IT Transaction Value Stream active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Raiffeisen Bank este o banca universala, oferind o gama completa de produse si servicii de cea mai buna calitate.
Daca esti la inceput de cariera te invitam sa faci primul pas, cu un stagiu de practica sau un program de internship, sau identifica locul de munca ideal pentru tine si alatura-te echipei Raiffeisen Bank!
Totodata daca esti un profesionist cu experienta, la Raiffeisen Bank iti oferim permanent oportunitatile pentru a iti dezvolta constant competentele si a atinge urmatorul nivel.
WE WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU
• Have a structured, analytical thinking and come-up with new innovative ideas;
• Are familiar with application server, integration and database technologies
• Have experience working on large projects as well as regular changes;
• Have experience with processes related to payments/ debit instruments/ direct debit/ treasury products;
• Have good presentation skills
• Are focused on finding solutions
• Can easily and clearly communicate with business and IT colleagues;
• Can create good work relations based on trust and responsibility
• Are a team player, energetic person with a desire to learn and progress
• 5+ years experience in business & system analysis
• English (spoken and written) at proficient level
• Fluent in SQL
• API’s Interface knowledge, experience in designing interfaces
• Previous experience with Payments projects and good understanding of the payment system and treasury products
• Interact with business lines to clarify requirements;
• Assess feasibility, benefits and risks and provide opinions and recommendations;
• Analyse the impact of business requirements on the existing systems and overall IT environment;
• Provide effort estimates for the analysis work;
• Transform business requirements into functional and non-functional specifications;
• Agile, waterfall methods for writing specification;
• Participate in the solution design, support development and testing;
• Maintain specifications up to date throughout the project, operating the approved changes;
• Provide post-implementation support to system administrators during stabilization;
• Provide functional and gap analysis in application acquisition (RFPs) and document specific requirements and participate in the evaluation process
• Perform Sanity testing