Customer Support Engineer with English/German/Italian/Dutch/Polish/Ukrainian/French/Spanish
Established in June 2021, Huawei Digital Power Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei Digital Power for short) is a leading global provider of digital power products and solutions.
We are committed to integrating digital and power electronics technologies, developing clean power, and enabling digitalization to drive energy revolution for a better place, greener future.
Leading power digitalization for a smart and sustainable world, Huawei Digital Power strives to help carriers improve efficiency and smarten up facilities.
Our solutions help both telecom and tower carriers simplify facility deployment, improve power reliability, increase energy efficiency and make O&M smart, enable ICT networks to evolve to 5G and cloud smoothly.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join us as a: Customer Support Engineer
- Power system or electronics industry related experience
- Good Understanding of PV plant structures, roof top structures
- Fluency in English
- The following languages are needed: English (on shifts)/German/Italian/Dutch/Polish/Ukrainian/French/Spanish
- Qualification in an Electrical/Electronic discipline or equivalent (renewable energies)
- Be used to work with DC and AC current
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Being interested / motivated to learn more about power electronics
- Good customer relationship management skills
- Ability to absorb and then fully communicate technical information and data
- Approachable, adaptable and solution-orientated
- Very organized, reliable and consistent
- Tenacious, Dedicated and Self-sufficient
- Ability to co-operate and work with peoples from different cultures
- Responsible for Hotline support and level 1 engineer support
- Onsite support in case of major or critical problems that cannot be solved by customer or local subcontractor according to SLA
- Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system
- Responsible for network upgrades/ swap according to the team planning
- Monitoring and updating quality analysis and improvement processes
- Motivational salary package and performance bonus
- Gym discounts
- Private Medical Insurance
- Paid 4 hours leave per month
- Life time learning environment and tools
- Hands-on experience and lab testing
- Great amount of Product Documentation
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products)
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Digital Power Romania will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.