Customer Support Engineer with English/German/Italian/Polish/Ukrainian/Spanish
Established in June 2021, Huawei Digital Power Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei Digital Power for short) is a leading global provider of digital power products and solutions.
We are committed to integrating digital and power electronics technologies, developing clean power, and enabling digitalization to drive energy revolution for a better place, greener future.
Huawei Digital Power offers leading Smart PV solutions harnessing more than 30 years of expertise in digital information technology. By integrating AI and Cloud, Huawei further incorporates many latest ICT technologies with PV for optimal power generation, thus making the solar power plant to be Highly Efficient, Safe & Reliable with Smart O&M and Grid Supporting capabilities and builds the foundation for solar to become the main energy source. Huawei will continue to innovate and enable renewable energy to empower each individual, home, and organization.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to join us as a: Customer Support Engineer
- Education: University degree
- Ability to cooperate and work with peoples from different cultures
- More than 1-year customer support experience
- Fluency in English. German/Italian/Polish/ Ukrainian/French/Spanish will have
- Good customer communication skills
- Being interested / motivated to learn about renewable energy
- Power system or renewable energy industry related experience (For candidate who
speaks only English)
- Responsible for level 1 technical support, provide solution to customer via email,
phone and other channels
- Output customer issue analysis report, improve customers’ satisfaction
- Onsite support for major or critical problems
- Motivational salary package
- Performance bonus, multiple incentive bonus
- Language bonus (for German/Italian/Dutch/Polish/ Ukrainian/French/Spanish)
- Meal vouchers
- Gym discounts
- Private Medical Insurance
- Paid 4 hours leave per month
- Life time learning environment and tools
- Great amount of Product Documentation
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Digital Power Romania will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is Processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.
By applying to this job announcement, you acknowledge and agree with our Data Protection Clause.