Cyber Threat Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Cyber Threat Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Hi, we are looking for a colleague passionate about security and has the will to dig into the security topics and will enjoy supporting new services and technology evolution in this area.
If you see yourself doing these or if you don’t have a lot of expertise in this area but it’s something you would like to lean, you are in the right place.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Stay knowledgeable of current advances in all areas of information technology concerning vulnerabilities, security breaches or malicious attacks
• Be compliant to security policy, processes and procedures for completeness
• Prepare reports on IT system vulnerability and be accountable & responsible of the internal database, filling out the information and tracking the status of the managed vulnerabilities and hardening defects
• Prioritise and categorise assets for vulnerability remediation
• Support to Security Compliance Engineer in decision making related to vulnerability and hardening defect remediation, risk acceptance, business impact analysis (e.g. likelihood and impact)
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Providing vulnerability assessment scanning and guidance, false positive validation
• Technical understanding on industry security methodologies and tools (Qualys, Splunk)
• One or more of the following security certifications or equivalent experience desired: CCNA, CompTIA Security+
• Able to analyze information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps
• Maintain procedures to implement and improve vulnerability remediation coordination and risk management
• Ability to read/comprehend existing Python scripts
• Keep up to date on security industry best practices, frameworks, standard and trends, pursue relevant security certifications
• Very strong security focused mind-set and practical experience
• Ability to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
• Experience on using Remedy (nice to have)
• Reliable: resilient, takes personal responsibility
• High level of written and spoken English
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Flexible work environment (work from home, flexible working hours, etc.)
• Medical & Dental Care Services
• Life Insurance
• Unlimited voice & data mobile subscription & special offers for terminals
• Fuel card / Meal tickets / Private pension
• Various special discounts (education, tourism, electronics, auto, etc.)
• Access to sports clubs at special prices
The future is exciting.Ready?