Product Planner MOE1.1
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Product Planner MOE1.1 active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- External client experience represents an advantage.
- Good English communication skills
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
- Follows the general project plan (according to the client's requirements) and draws up the project plan at BljP level for new and transfer projects;
- Draws up the product tracking list (part number), related actions and tracking their implementation;
- Coordinates the activities from the project planning and use all the available resources in order to implement the project (new or transfer) within the department;
- Responsible for the client release, including the action plans after audits;
- Responsible for internal release;
- Draws up action plans following client audits and transmits them to the client according to the agreed deadline, follows the implementation of the actions and clarifies, with the client, the observations made during the audits;
- Track the customer requirements database;
- Establishes the plan of implementation in different departments of the specific requirements of the clients (CSRs), follows the implementation of the CSRs and clarifies problems according to the client that cannot be implemented;
- Coordinates and use all resources available in order to ensure the ECR implementation (eg. BOM creation) in production;
- Customer interface from production department through QMM dept.;
- Presents and coordinates the customer visits;
- Ensures technical customer requirements are met and implemented;
- Ensures PPAP requirements fulfillment and offers support for PPAP production;
- Coordination between Lead Plant and Blaj Plant regarding volume and P/N allocations (e.g. capacity charts, tact time diagram,...);
- Collaborates with Purchasing department for releasing new raw material ensuring just-in-time and on-spec material sourcing;
- Complete the customers specific capacity planning sheets;
- Technical interface between manufacturing and Sales/PRM group tracking the status of materials, document creation, volume planning...;
- Responsible to ensure the resources for the ramp-up of a new product;
- Create the Ramp-up plan, coordinate the new releases and new relocations;