Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate – English
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable – Senior Process Associate – English active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
• Similar experience in the field;
• SAP knowledge (represents an advantage);
• Highschool graduate;
• University student/ graduate (Economic studies, represents an advantage);
• Required language level for daily tasks: C1 English.
• Processing financial documents received from suppliers or employees of the customer following the standard operating procedures;
• Checking suppliers details in the predefined system;
• Entering data accurately in the system;
• Sending cases requiring resolution to the contact person agreed with the client in order to get them processed;
• Debit balances for suppliers, if required;
• Month end activities;
• Proactive control for the prevention of possible errors;
• Ad-hoc reports;
• Resolving as soon as possible the requests received from partners or customer via email;
• Maintain the relationship with the customer, understanding customer needs and find solutions consistent with the objectives set;
• Solving customer requests within the time agreed;
• Ensure that response time is within the limits set by the client and that deadlines are met;
• Understand the client’s organization and addresses to the people directly involved in process;
• Interact via email or phone with customer representatives;
• Answering supplier/ Invoice Resolution/ Understand and Resolve Queries raised by vendor;
• Provide information on status of Invoices, relevant contact information (fax, telephone);
• Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution;
• Contact Suppliers (email/phone/fax) resolution related;
• Work on aged invoices/ pending issues;
• To ensure that the processes activities and transactions are finalized in an accurate and timely manner, and in accordance with pre-defined and coordinated controls (SOX & Audit);
• Reading and learning the operating procedures, contributing to the development/improvement of the process procedures, raising of all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader;
• Adopt a flexible approach to job content with a view to developing own skills and knowledge to undertake a range of task requirements within the team.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract;
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries;
• Company supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities;
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform;
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts.